215 HCR 4319
Phone: 214 232-1375
What a Difference a Swing-Lock® Makes!
No other concept offers such dramatic results and inspires patient confidence in you!!
The following advantages result in much greater Comfort, Better Appearance, increased Chewing Ability, longer life of Swing-Lock® partials compared to all other types of removable partial dentures.
- Perfect retention - cannot be accidentally dislodged - must be unlocked by patient.
- I-Beam Effect - less lateral displacement of saddles and less tissue resorbtion. Better stability.
- Swing-Lock® "Double-stress Cushioning" for abutment protection.
- Multiple abutments decrease each abutment's load factor.
- Any abutment under load is supported by the appliance.
- Esthetic replacement of gingival tissues.
- Positive removable Periodontal splinting - enhances oral hygiene - makes home care easier.
- Cosmetic lip and facial recontouring where required.
- No critical abutments - unexpected tooth loss requires no major design changes - Economical add-to ability.
- No unsightly clasp or metal display - struts can be placed on tooth gingivally to where clasps would be seen or a full labial gum tissue veneer can be used instead.
Original and Mini Swinglocks® are available in Plastic or Precast in Vitallium Alloy
SWING-LOCK MINI-HINGE AND FLAT-BACK LOCK ATTACHMENT PATTERNS
Each box contains 10 pair of Mini-Hinge and Flat-Back Lock Attachment Patterns in Blue Plastic or Precast Vitallium Metal.
ORIGINAL SWING-LOCK ATTACHMENT PATTERNS
Available 6 or 12 pair of hinges and lock attachment patterns in Red Plastic or Precast Vitallium Metal.
SWING-LOCK PROMOTIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL LITERATURE
- Technique & Design Manual
- Clinical Manuals
- Mailing Inserts
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT